For over 100 years Oris has been making watches in Switzerland. The watches are purely mechanical and are marked out by their distinctive design as well as the red rotor, the symbol of Oris mechanicals. Oris watches are popular amongst celebrities, from Formula One, to diving, jazz, aviation, and Hollywood, they all wear and support the unique creations of Oris.
Oris is routed in the tradition of Swiss watchmaking. They have been producing their own movements at the Hölstein factory for over a century. For decades their craftsmen have been refining their expertise and launching new and successful movements.
- Oris Aquis Small Second £1820.00
- Oris Chronoris Date £1570.00
- Oris Divers Sixty-Five £1400.00
- Oris Aquis Orange £1520.00
- Oris Pro Pilot £1020.00
- Oris Artelier Date £1090.00
- Oris Divers Sixty-Five £1370.00
- Gents Oris Big Crown ProPilot £940.00RRP: £1060.00
- Oris Calobra Chronograph Limited Edition II £2280.00RRP: £2850.00
- Oris Aquis Date Blue Dial £1520.00
- Oris Aquis Date Black Dial £1520.00
- Oris Aquis Red £2450.00